Capacity building is a core service that provides our clients with training, guidance, advice and information that will help them better deliver quality public services and initiatives. We empower organizations to manage the process by which they obtain, improve and retain the skills, knowledge, tools, equipment and other resources needed to do their jobs competently or to a greater capacity.
Our capacity building services mostly cover but not limited to the following.
- Planning. Assisting organization in project planning.
- Governance. Assisting organizations with trustees and organizational governance set up.
- Monitoring and evaluations.
- Engagement. Improving organizations capability to effectively engage with specific user groups.
- Organizational development. Assist organizations with developing and implementing policies.
- Advice on fundraising. We assist in identifying revenue streams and point by point feedback on draft proposals with detailed comments and suggestions.
Other common types of Capacity Building Activities we handle include; –
_ Quality Management.
_ Strategic planning.
_ Conflict resolutions
_ Leadership and Board Development.
_ Collaboration planning.
_ Financial management.
_ Business planning and development.